Pinchme Review: My Honest Take
Everyone loves getting free stuff, right? I know I do. Nowadays, there are more and more websites that will send you free product samples in return for sharing your opinions on those products.
PINCHme is a website that promises to do just that. Sign up, get free products, tell them what you think--it’s that simple.
In this PINCHme review, we will find out whether it’s a legitimate website that’s worth joining. After all, if it’s going to take up some of your precious free time, it’d better be a worthwhile site.
Overall Rank: Revealed at the end!
Spoiler Alert: not a scam
Is Pincheme Legit?: Quick Overview
PINCHme is a company that was started in Australia in 2013 and is now based out of New York City. There are over 4,000,000 PINCHme members and 12,000,000 products have been sent out by the company, which is pretty impressive if you ask me.
The whole idea of PINCHme is that members can try out great products from global brands, for free. In return, members give feedback on those products, which helps the brands improve. It’s a win-win situation.
You should note that you can’t earn actual cash on PINCHme. It’s solely for product samples. But, the samples are free and many are for high-quality, popular products. Especially if you find products that you’ll actually use, being a member of PINCHme can be a lot of fun.
Pincheme Scam? What to Expect Before Joining!
Signing up for PINCHme is easy and free--you could be on your way to receiving free samples today. This is how the PINCHme process works:
- Sign up by filling out their short online form, or through your Facebook account. The form simply asks for your first and last name, email address, birthdate, zip code, gender, and a password.
- After you’re signed up, you’ll be directed to your member profile. There, you’ll be asked some consumer questions. PINCHme wants to learn about your shopping and lifestyle habits so they can help brands learn about the demographics that use their products. It will also help PINCHme match you with product samples that you’ll love. To make sure you qualify for as many free samples as possible, keep your profile surveys current.
- Check the samples page for options available to claim. If you see something you like and are eligible for, you can get it sent to your doorstep.
- After testing the product samples you receive, log onto PINCHme and complete feedback surveys. The surveys tell brands what you think of their products. You have to complete feedback surveys before they expire in order to be eligible for more free samples from PINCHme. You can also leave ratings, reviews, or post on social media about the samples you try out.
- You can complete surveys using QWIZme, which is a contest from PINCHme. You be directed to a third party survey platform to fill out questionnaires. By completing the surveys, you’ll be entered to win prizes like gift cards or additional sample boxes from PINCHme. Participation in QWIZme is optional.
Pros and Cons
As with any website, there are both upsides and downsides to being a PINCHme member. Here are the main ones:
- The product samples are from great brands and there’s a wide selection, (and they’re free!).
- The website is simple to use and navigate.
- The process is simple--the samples get shipped to your door and you can find the required feedback surveys on the “Feedback” page of your profile.
- You may not qualify for the samples you want, and there may be times when you don’t qualify for any samples at all.
- According to member reviews, there may be delays in receiving your box.
- To continue getting free samples, you have to take surveys, but there’s a chance you won’t qualify for those surveys.
- PINCHme will ask for a significant amount of personal information.
Receiving Samples and Choosing Them
PINCHme works with a huge assortment of brands from all over the world. Some of the largest, most popular brands that have partnered with PINCHme include Johnson & Johnson, P&G, MARS, Kellogg’s, L'Oréal, Revlon, Walgreens, Band-Aid, Olay, Neutrogena, Hallmark, Starbucks, and more.
The product samples on PINCHme.com fall into these categories:
- Personal care
- Home and family
- Food and drink
You’ll find everything from face wash to pet food, shampoo to bandages, protein bars to chewing gum--the list goes on. The great aspect of PINCHme is that the majority of samples are from major brand names. The products are of a high-quality and there’s something for everyone.
With that said, getting free samples through PINCHme isn’t always as simple as it seems. To be eligible for a sample, you need to fit the demographic guidelines set by a brand. The guidelines can include anything from your location to your age to the other members of your household and more.
Unfortunately, if you don’t match the guidelines for any products available at a given time, you won’t be eligible to receive a sample box. New samples become available once a month at noon; the specific date for each “Sample Day” is posted on the PINCHme website and social media.
Pincheme: My Final Opinion
What my verdict comes down to is that PINCHme will work for some people more than others. The free samples you can get depends on demographic, so PINCHme success is truly on a case-by-case basis.
My advice is this: If you love the idea of getting free samples sent to your door and you’re willing to invest some time in it, go ahead and sign up for PINCHme. After filling out the member surveys, if there are many great products available to you, that awesome! If not, don’t waste your time trying to fill out more surveys or constantly checking back in for more samples. After all, product samples are small, and there are other ways to make actual money online.
PINCHme isn’t a scam, and it may work incredibly well for some people. But if you’re not finding success with PINCHme, I suggest moving on--your time could be better spent elsewhere.
So What Should You Do Now?
So even though you can make a few bucks or points with PINCHme, there are other ways that you can get free stuff to review as well.
One of those ways is building your very own blog. You can do reviews of products that interest you and what you think a particular group of people (or a niche) would be interested in.
This way you have FULL control of what you review and how to get paid DIRECTLY from the manufactureres and not having to deal with a "middle-man" like PINCHme.
It takes a little work, to build that audience, but I have a way that I have been building an audience and now I am proud to say that companies pay me to review their products! If you want to give it a try for FREE, then check it out right here... or simply click the image below!
Want to make money online?
Sign up for my FREE "Learn to Earn" Video Series!
It shows you how to make money online STEP-BY-STEP!
Pincheme Overall Scam Rank: 33 out of 100
VERDICT: LEGIT (But Not Worth Your Time)
If you want to make money online the same way I was able to, you MUST check out my #1 Recommendation by Clicking Here